- CA BMUFA 0224
The collection consists of assignments for various folklore classes at the University of Alberta including Ukrainian Material Culture (UKR-527), Ukrainian Folk Art and Performance (UKR-528), Rites of Passage (UKR-525), Ukrainian Calendar Customs (UKR-526), Ukrainian Folk Songs (UKR-522), Ukrainian Folk Prose (UKR-523), and Ukrainian Folklore in Canada (UKR-532).
The collection includes the following projects:
- Poias for the Babies
- Bunica's Funeral Dinner: The China
- A Kuzhil' [Distaff] Among Flowers
- "Yuriy Fedkowych Ukrainian Educational Society of Soda Lake" Proscenium Screen
- Ukrainian Rites of Passage: Silence and Pregnancy
- Iordan, Feast of the Epiphany
- Katie and Christine: Their Kolomyiky
- Wolves and Viagra: Katie and Metro
- Literary Folkloristics and the Personal Narrative by Sandra Dolby Stahl: A Review of the Study
- On Forgetting
Recollections of Ropchan (Rapchan) brothers, as well as indexes and transcripts of interviews conducted by Monica for her dissertation are also part of this collection.